Hearts and Minds Matter: Lighting the Way for Educational Change
This program is designed for anyone who would like to foster educational change through the power of storytelling. We all have education-related stories and we all know how inspiring or traumatizing educators can be. Hearts and Minds Matter: Lighting the Way for Educational Change aims to help people craft these stories and get them out into the world so that we can be agents of educational change.
In this program you will:
- Find your voice through story;
- Discover ways to tap into your authenticity and vulnerability while embracing your personal growth;
- Understand how powerfully your educational stories have shaped your life and the lives of others;
- Create inspirational stories;
- Deliver your message to the world;
- Have opportunities to compete in the internationally known Speaker Slam competitions.
COMING IN THE FALL OF 2022
We are launching a peer-reviewed journal that is written by educators for educators with articles and resources that are theory/practice-based. These articles will be immediately applicable to your classroom and/or school experience. Topics will include3:
- Teaching with the Brain in Mind
- Emotional Intelligence
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- Classroom Management
- Instructional Intelligence
- Differentiated Instruction
- Culturally Relevant and Responsive Pedagogy
- Mindfulness and Stress Management.
Join our newsletter for the first few copies at no charge:
COMING NEXT SUMMER 2023
Embracing Expansion Retreat for Educators
A 4 Day Retreat in Beautiful Central Ontario
A space for inner growth, playful, personal transformation and deep healing to re-ignite your passion for education and life.
If you are interested in receiving more information about this highly valuable retreat experience contact: Dr. Jackie Eldridge at email@example.com